What kinds of information do we collect?
The types of personal data that BeatStore.co collects, by itself or through third parties, are: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Nickname, Profile Bio/Description, Comments, and Cookies.
If you sign up a monthly membership as a Producer, in order to provide functionality for you , we will collect and store on our servers :
- Your sub-domain name, and Site Title.
- Membership Level
- Any Page, post content or custom post content (“Beats”, “Contact Forms”)
- Media library uploads.
- Sales statistics.
- Your customers email addresses, name and billing information.
Information about payments.
If you use our services for purchases or financial transactions ( like when you license a beat from a producer on BeatStore.co we collect information about the purchase or transaction. This includes your payment information, such as the last 4 digits of your credit or debit card number and other card information, and other account and authentication information, as well as billing and contact details.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your orders.
Handling this data also allows us to:
– Send you important account/order/service information.
– Respond to your queries, refund requests, or complaints.
– Process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
– Set up and administer your account, provide technical and/or customer support, and to verify your identity.
Additionally we may also collect the following information:
– Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser type) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
– Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
– Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them on our website.
– Account email/password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
– If you choose to create an account with us, your name, address, and email address, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
How do we use this information?
When someone visits BeatStore.co, we use a third party service, Google Analytics to collect standard information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
We also use Facebook’s Tracking pixel to collect standard visitor information and details of visitor patterns including page views and time spent on the BeatStore.co website. We do not add our tracking Pixel to any sub-domains or Producer sites.
If you are a producer on our site, we do not attempt to market or share any personal information from your customers. We do not create or target any advertisements towards your customers.
Upon request, we can use information collected in order to better serve our customers and troubleshoot and diagnose any issues that producers and visitors may experience while using the website BeatStore.co, or any BeatStore.co sub-domains.
As part of the registration process for our newsletter, we collect personal information including your name and email address. We use that information to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about, such as new website updates and new software; to contact you if we need to provide additional information.
New users who register on our website have the option opt-in to join our mailing list — you will only be signed up for this if the “Join our Mailing List” checkbox is checked when signing up.
You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time , by clicking the unsubscribe button at any of our emails.
How is this information Shared?
We store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others, including those described above. Information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted, unless we no longer need the data to provide products and services.
The rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their information has been stored and can contact us to learn about their contents, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be corrected, updated or deleted.
How to Contact BeatStore.co with Questions
If you have questions, here is how you can reach us: firstname.lastname@example.org